A Quick Guide on How to Select an Accredited Construction Training Provider
CDC Group – Accredited Construction Training Provider
Have you ever wondered what’s the accreditation process/procedure to become an Awarding Body Approved Training & Assessment Centre for the Construction Industry? Well, it differs.
When looking for an organisation to provide reliable and affordable training for yourself and/or your workforce, are you carrying out any due diligence checks?
There’s a growing concern of some organisations claiming to be ‘genuine‘ and ‘accredited’ training & NVQ assessment providers. With some basic due-diligence, you could save some valuable time and money and avoid obtaining a fraudulent certificate or even a fake CSCS Card.
Here’s our Guide on how to select a Genuine Construction Training & NVQ Assessments Provider:
1. Always make sure that their website is current and represents indeed the organisation’s legal entity. Are they only using dummy content?
2. When has the company been incorporated? Check whether the company is registered with the Companies House and whether its directors are involved.
3. Does the organisation have any uploaded accreditation certificates or simply displays logos from several Awarding Organisations or major construction firms? Call the Awarding Body to check whether is approved or not.
4. Is the organisation VAT-registered? Check after their GB VAT Reg No.
5. Does the organisation have any relevant and real reviews, or are just simply listing some random, self-fabricated reviews on their own website? Check whether you can find any real information from past delegates.
6. If you’re calling the organisation, are they providing expert advice and information with regards to the NVQ you’re about to undertake with them? Ask about your allocated Assessor/Tutor expertise and experience.
7. In this digital age, do they have a real Social Media Accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google) or is there actually a member of their staff to be found, anywhere? Try and find any staff at least online.
8. Does the organisation seriously take into consideration your own Personal Data under the GDPR? Are they ICO registered? Ask why if they aren’t.
9. Have you ever wondered why these organisations have such low course fees? Always find out what’s included in the fee you’re about to pay.
10. Are there risks for your NVQ certificate/diploma & CSCS Card to be cancelled in the near future? Always find out what’s the exact procedure of obtaining your qualification or course certificate.
11. Are they advertising “100%, guaranteed pass, no exam”, if so – ever wondered why?
We have been approached by construction workers and professionals outlining these issues and we are trying to inform members of the public and potential applicants on how to save time and money when choosing a construction training provider in the UK.
Our organisation has been working tirelessly in order to ensure we maintain our high standards and robust quality assurance processes here at CDC Group – Accredited Construction Training Provider.
We’ll regularly post updates on our website as we move forward and will always report any fraudulent activities to authorities, Ofqual and Awarding Organisation’s representatives.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at 020 8349 8002 or email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to assist!
Accredited Construction Training Provider in Hemel Hempstead.
Check out our Construction Training Calendar for more courses and dates.