Our NICEIC Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems Course is ideal for experienced Plumbers & Gas Engineers to enhance their knowledge on installation, commissioning and servicing of un-vented hot water systems in accordance with current legislation.
This qualification is intended for plumbing or heating engineers involved in the installation, commissioning, service and repair of hot water systems, solar thermal hot water systems or air/ground source heat pumps.
Course content includes:
- Relevant aspects of the Water Regulations, Building Regulations, British Standards and other related legislation
- Unsafe situations and emergency actions
- Pipework (including sizing, installation, defects and faults)
- Testing (covers standing and working pressures, flow rates)
- Safety controls
- Installation requirements
- Commissioning and servicing
Prospective candidates must hold one of the following:
- Hold existing Water Regulations/Unvented Hot Water Qualification
- Appropriate NVQ Level 3 or BTEC or equivalent
- Appropriate industry registration scheme: e.g. Gas Safe Register – ACS or OFTEC – 105E or equivalent
- At least two years industry experience of installation of domestic heating and hot water systems currently un-certificated skills equivalent NVQ Level 3
- At least two years industry experience of design and advice services of domestic heating and hot water systems at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Why choose us?
- State of the art, Indoor Training Facilities
- Brand New Plumbing & Gas Training Centre at our HQ in Hemel Hempstead
- Highly Experienced Gas Trainers and Assessors
- Affordable & Last-minute Availability
- Conveniently Located in Hemel Hempstead (off M1, M25 & A41 in South England)
- Over 35,000 satisfied customers to date following our 7+ years of providing excellence in training
- Flexible to suit your needs
- 5-star rating Reviews on Google & Trustpilot
Please note: You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English to be able to attend this course.
Following successful completion of both the theory and practical elements of your training course with us, you will be provided awarded your NICEIC ACS Certification, accredited by UKAS.
CDC Group is a NICEIC Certification Approved Assessment Centre.
There isn’t any funding available for these programmes at this moment in time.