Our NICEIC Water Regulations training course is ideal for experienced Plumbers & Gas Engineers to enhance their knowledge on installation, commissioning and servicing of hot water systems systems, solar thermal hot water systems or air/ground source heat pumps in accordance with current legislation.
The training is completed in the morning which includes an overview of the current legislation. The assessment will be held in the afternoon and comprises of a multiple-choice theory paper.
The course covers all aspects of the 1999 Water Regulations, including:
- Water fittings
- System design and installation
- Prevention of cross contamination
- Back-flow prevention
- Hot and cold water services
- Water for use outside a property
Prospective candidates must hold one of the following:
- Hold existing Water Regulations/Unvented Hot Water Qualification
- Appropriate NVQ Level 3 or BTEC or equivalent
- Appropriate industry registration scheme: e.g. Gas Safe Register – ACS or OFTEC – 105E or equivalent
- At least two years industry experience of installation of domestic heating and hot water systems currently un-certificated skills equivalent NVQ Level 3
- At least two years industry experience of design and advice services of domestic heating and hot water systems at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Why choose us?
- State of the art, Indoor Training Facilities
- Brand New Plumbing & Gas Training Centre at our HQ in Hemel Hempstead
- Highly Experienced Plumbing & Gas Trainers and Assessors
- Affordable & Last-minute Availability
- Conveniently Located in Hemel Hempstead (off M1, M25 & A41 in South England)
- Over 35,000 satisfied customers to date following our 7+ years of providing excellence in training
- Flexible to suit your needs
- 5-star rating Reviews on Google & Trustpilot
Please note: You must have a good understanding of spoken and written English to be able to attend this course.
Following successful completion of both the theory and practical elements of your training course with us, you will be provided awarded your NICEIC ACS Certification, accredited by UKAS.
Successful candidates will have sufficient knowledge of the Water Regulations to ensure that all installation work is carried out in accordance with the current legislation.
CDC Group is a NICEIC Certification Approved Assessment Centre.
There isn’t any funding available for these programmes at this moment in time.