If you have any queries and wish to contact CDC, please enter your name, email address, message in the contact form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
- This course has passed.
Unvented Hot Water Training Course
Wed, 20 Oct | 8 AM - 4 PM
This one-day course is ideal for Plumbing & Gas Engineers candidates who want to gain knowledge of installation, commissioning and servicing of Unvented Hot Water Systems in accordance with current legislation.
• Hold existing Water Regulations/Unvented Hot Water Qualification
• Appropriate NVQ Level 3 or BTEC or equivalent
• Appropriate industry registration scheme: eg Gas Safe Register – ACS or OFTEC (105E) or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ industry experience of installation of domestic heating and hot water systems currently un-certificated skills equivalent NVQ Level 3
• At least 2 years’ industry experience of design and advice services of domestic heating and hot water systems at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
This course is accredited by NICEIC Certification.