If you have any queries and wish to contact CDC, please enter your name, email address, message in the contact form and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Water Regulations Training Course
Wed, 27 Oct | 9 AM - 4 PM
This one-day course has been designed for engineers and plumbers’ involved in the installation, commissioning, service and repair of hot water systems, solar thermal hot water systems or air/ground source heat pumps. On completion, you will gain sufficient knowledge of the Water Regulations to ensure that all installation work is carried out in accordance with the current legislation.
• Hold existing Water Regulations/Unvented Hot Water Qualification
• Appropriate NVQ Level 3 or BTEC or equivalent
• Appropriate industry registration scheme: eg Gas Safe Register – ACS or OFTEC (105E) or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ industry experience of installation of domestic heating and hot water systems currently un-certificated skills equivalent NVQ Level 3
• At least 2 years’ industry experience of design and advice services of domestic heating and hot water systems at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
This course is accredited by NICEIC Certification.