Introducing IPAF eLearning Courses
Introducing IPAF eLearning Courses eLearning training programmes for Operators & Managers, here at CDC.
As an IPAF Approved Training Centre, we have been working hard to find alternatives to traditional face to face training, but still to provide you with high-quality engagement as part of the delivery of our courses.
Benefits of IPAF eLearning with CDC:
- Trainees complete the theory part anytime, anywhere, at their own pace, on their own devices
- Highly Interactive
- Engages trainees with games, quizzes, videos and simulations
IPAF’s eLearning Courses provides a flexible and enhanced online learning experience for mobile elevating work platform (MEWP) Operators and Managers training programmes. It provides the same high-quality theory training as you would receive in our classrooms and can be completed on your own device, anytime, at your own pace.
The course is suitable for all abilities, from those no prior knowledge or experience through to operators seeking to renew their PAL Cards or to qualify to operate other categories of MEWPs.
MEWP Operator eLearning
IPAF eLearning Courses for MEWP operators is available for all MEWP categories (1a, 1b, 3a, 3b) and takes from around three hours to complete, depending on your level of MEWP knowledge. The eLearning module is divided into manageable sections that you can complete at your own pace. You can save and resume your training at any time.
MEWP operator eLearning does not replace practical training. Upon completion of your eLearning pre-theory test, you must pass a supervised theory test at our IPAF Approved Training Centre, in Hemel Hempstead.
You must also successfully complete a minimum of a half-day of practical training and testing before you are issued with a PAL Card as proof of your qualification of IPAF operator training.
IPAF MEWP Operator eLearning is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.
How to start your eLearning training:
- Contact us to register for IPAF MEWP Operator eLearning training.
- We will send you an email inviting you to begin your eLearning module.
- At the end of your eLearning module, you will need to complete an online pre-theory test.
- Once you have passed your pre-theory online test via eLearning, contact us again and schedule your theory test, practical training and assessment which will take place in person at our training centre.*
* Due to the coronavirus crisis, you now have up to 90 days (usually 45 days). From the date of completion of your pre-theory eLearning test to attend our training centre in order to take your supervised theory test and practical training and assessment modules.
This timeframe will be monitored by IPAF in line with latest developments.
MEWPs for Managers eLearning Course
IPAF eLearning MEWPs for Managers training course covers what managers need to know for safe and effective use of MEWPs on site. This includes planning the job, conducting a risk assessment, selecting the right equipment for optimum cost-efficiency and mitigating all possible risks.
The course is suitable for all abilities and is open to those with no prior knowledge through to those who are very experienced.
This course is designed to be solely completed using our eLearning facility on your laptop, PC or tablet device. You should expect the course to take from around six to eight hours to complete, depending on your starting level of knowledge and experience. The course is divided into manageable sections that you can complete at your own pace. You can save and resume your training at any time.
How to start your eLearning training:
- Contact us to register for the IPAF MEWPs for Managers eLearning training course.
- We will send you an email inviting you to begin your eLearning training.
- At the end of your eLearning training, you will need to complete an online test.
- Once you have passed your online test, contact us again to apply for your IPAF MEWPs for Managers certificate.
Important: IPAF MEWPs for Managers eLearning programme utilises a sophisticated facial recognition system across online training and evaluation sessions to ensure your identity. This is to prevent any attempts to obtain the qualification through fraudulent means. Please ensure your device has a working camera facility.
CDC Group IPAF eLearning
For further information please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8191 9090.
Check out our Construction Training Calendar for more courses and dates.